In consideration of the Organiser (Acoustar) permitting me to participate in the training program I agree with it as follows:
1. I UNDERSTAND that participating in any type of training or activity may be present in varying forms of RISK and possible hazards and I voluntarily ACCEPT the risk of damage consequent upon or arising from my entry as a student, and the use of the Organiser's facilities.
2. I WILL NOT SUE the Organisers for any negligence, tort, breach of contractual or any other legal or equitable rights howsoever caused, and this indemnity will extend to and include any damage arising from my participation in a training course and from my use of the Organiser's facilities and I INDEMNIFY the Organisers in respect of the same.
3. I WILL abide by the Rules of the Organisers as to the training and to the use of the Organiser's facilities and the directions of the Organiser's officials.
4. THE PERSONAL INFORMATION I have supplied to the Organiser regarding my qualifications, experience and any other matter associated with the training is true and correct and I have READ AND UNDERSTOOD all of the clauses of this agreement before accepting the same and before my use of the Organiser's facilities or before any participation in training.
5. IN THIS AGREEMENT the following words shall respectively mean:
- "The Student" - the person named as such on this application form.
- "The Organiser" – Acoustar (any campus or organisation associated with an Acoustar training centre, Registered Training Organisation or company), Acoustar and any teachers, lecturers, instructors, directors, officers, managers, advisors, employees, agents, licensees, subcontractors, subsidiaries, holding companies, associates and assignees, or any person associated with the company in any way; the course participation venue, company in control of the venue or any company or person authorising the use of the training venue, its directors, officers, managers, advisors, employees, agents, licensees, subcontractors, subsidiaries, holding companies, associates and assignees or any person or company associated with the company or person in any way.
- "The Organiser's facilities" - the land and buildings associated with any training or any part of the training, training resources, accommodation or training venue.
- "use of the Organiser's facilities" - the use by the student or his / her attempted use of the Organiser's facilities whether such use or access is in breach of this agreement or the Organiser's Rules and Regulations or authorised or otherwise and whether intended to be so used or not.
- "damage" - all loss or damage, costs or expenses, whether direct or indirect flowing from any legal liability, claim, demand, right of action, proceedings or judgment of whatever nature and whether arising at law or in equity and whether suffered to the person or property of the Organiser, the Student, or any other person or corporation and whether arising out of or consequent upon the negligence of the Organiser, the Student or otherwise.
- "Rules" - the Rules are the Rules relating to any Training which is available from the Organiser, and includes all amendments or alterations to the Rules made from time to time.